Monday, August 17, 2009

aku n night that dark...too dark.

......


 

When night falls,

I want to ask my HATI...please beat softly.

I'm very tired to think,

I'm very tired to feel,

Let me be heartless...for this nite,

For my heart that beat crazily,

For my deepest heart to heal.

For my head to stop think,

HATI,

Please don't push,

Please don't break,

Please don't fall.

I'm too tired.

Please let me sit,

Please let me talk,

Please let me free.

I'm just too tired.

Slow d beat for me,

For my eyes,

For it not to cry,

For it to be cool,

For it to stop from falling.

HATI,

Please,

Please,

Please,

Be strong,

For I seem to lost it all,

The strength that left,

Too little to stand,

To walk or to dance,

I have very less of it,

Might be going to lose,

Every single of it.

HATI,

Please bertahan.


 

......

Pagi.

Miss.

So much.

XOXO

.....


 


 

4 comments:

13may said...

cam jiwang ajer...hehhe hehhe

ZahirMD said...

ape yang ko merepek ni??

Max J. Potter said...

kak inna, suddenly you sound not OK. why?

erm..i hope things will get better for you soon~~

and btw, my ig and nina story has been advancing several chapters since you last came..come by to catch up, OK?

inna hayati said...

wahhh.....lama sudah ku tidak menjenguk belog ini..

en.may,
jiwang kah? that nite hati rasa huru-hara la...huhu...

achong,
merapu la chong...ko nak join ke?

nani,
haha....okay je nani...
tak sabar ni...going to check right away..

****almost forget d id n password..i'm getting worse..huhu!!